Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had studs put in my snowpro track 153 woodys, but still dont hook up as well as I thought they would, They do help, But dont stick out very far past the lug, How long can I go and still be safe and not tear anything up under there?, I have 196 on my ZR on a speed track and that thing will rip youre arms off coming out of the hole, clutch kicks in at 5,300 RPMs too, so if I put a longer set of studs in will I get that kind of hook up?

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have the 1.450 on there, they just dont look like they stick out as far as they should and they dont hook up as well as I thought they would.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have 144 fasttrac TGII's on mine...they stick out a little more than 3/8 inch...very good bite. they are the 1.5's

shouldn't go over 1/2" take a ruler and measure the protector..that's how far you can go.

-kj

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I don't think you can expect 1.5" studs to hook up like 1" studs. They flex too much with all that leverage on the track. Stick with the 1.45's and be thankfull that you have that awesome 1.375 track for roosting. If you want to ice drag stick with the speed track.
Cat S.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i have a f7 sno pro team artic graphics,and i put a 1 inch track on and put in 170 studs and it hooks great.your track isnt the best track to be studing.longer studs bend easier and tend to flex so they wont hook up as well as a 1 inch lug with 1.25 studs in them. just a suggestion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts