Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno: :help: well i have my old 1inch lug track just sitting around and what some of my friends were telling me is they do alot of lake ice drag races so i thought i might as well stud up one track if one day i just feal like hauling ass on some ice. i have NO experience with studs i dont think it would be that hard to put them in and stuff but i dont know how many to put in what kinda pattern to use or anything like that PLESASE HELP

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Be sure to use at least 1.175 studs, and for ice use at least 136-153. Don't stud the very center, or the very outer belt, thats where the tunnel creases are and act as stud protectors. Theres some stainless steel studs on ebay and are cheap.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Go onto stud boy and look @ the 136 f cat pattern....i have that and love it to death!!!!!

other than that its easy if you have a high pressure zip tool and rubber cutter to make cutting the holes easy and quick!!!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
If you want to go fast on the ice you need to either get a speed track or cut the lugs on your current track down.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
If you are only going to run ice with that track, shave it and run picks or chisels.

:flag_canada:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts