Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a chance to pick up a track 1.65" lug with 96 1.75" studs this track is off a 2003 rev 440 will it run/fit on my 01 mxz 700 trail if not is there anyway i can make it run

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I dont see why not...and if it doesnt work whats the worst that will happen...it may eat a hole through your tunnel/heat exchangers blow up your sled, cause the track to stop, slide you off the trail, and turn you and your sled in to a write off....In other words...Im not too sure dude....but someone will :dunno:

·
Registered
694 Posts
zx chassis has room for up to a 2 inch lugged track. but if your gonna have a 1.65 studded track in there, mkae sure you have the proper tunnel protection set up to protect your tunnel, bulkhead and heat exchangers from damage. but it will fit :div20:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i was just checking clearence and like u said i measured 2 inches of clearence and what would the cost of the tunnel protectors and all that cost me

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
If you want to make sure it works get the smaller drivers then it should fit for sure. The main area it will hit is in the front of the tunnel where there is the least amount of clearance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts