Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ago at tip up town i saw a little shop i think on the sw side of the lake that said they did studding of sleds. i remember they even had a 24 hour turn around time. does anybody know the name or if it is still there, or any contact info? thanks any other places in that area that do studs? thanks

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
They were across the street from Wendys on 55, but they moved to the west side and are right on Old 27. I just went by them, but cant remember their name... Stud something? :banghead:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Pretty sure the"re still called THE STUD SHOP. Located on 27 Across the road from Comfort Suites. 23 hr. turnaround,is what it said in the ad that I read when I was up yesterday. Call the Deadstream Party store @989-422-6985 They should be able to get # for you

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The stud shop is the name. i am having him stud my sled next tuesday he said he would have it done in 3 hours

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello- My name is Rick Rowley....owner of The Stud Shop, in Houghton Lake. I am located on Old 27, just across from the Comfort Suites Hotel, on the West Side of the Lake.
Thanks to Iron Cat for the work earlier this season and I look forward to seeing you all for the big Assault on Houghton Lake ride this Saturday, February 3, 2007! Since most of you attending the ride will be in town, please look me up if you need any Hyfax or studs installed. I am offering some great end-of-season discounts right now. Call (989)429-7955 for a quote. Safe riding!- Rick

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hello- My name is Rick Rowley....owner of The Stud Shop, in Houghton Lake. I am located on Old 27, just across from the Comfort Suites Hotel, on the West Side of the Lake.
Thanks to Iron Cat for the work earlier this season and I look forward to seeing you all for the big Assault on Houghton Lake ride this Saturday, February 3, 2007! Since most of you attending the ride will be in town, please look me up if you need any Hyfax or studs installed. I am offering some great end-of-season discounts right now. Call (989)429-7955 for a quote. Safe riding!- Rick[/b]
Are you from Clio?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.