1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Originally posted by ST98@Oct 2 2005, 12:36 PM
Do the apex's need stud protectors?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903753
[/quote]

Only when I'm in the saddle.....but seriously, no, they come stock with them. Which model did you get? I'm actually getting such a jones to get my new GT, that I'm becoming disinterested in politics, can ya imagine? :frech11:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by wolfie@Oct 3 2005, 03:20 PM
Only when I'm in the saddle.....but seriously, no, they come stock with them.  Which model did you get?  I'm actually getting such a jones to get my new GT, that I'm becoming disinterested in politics, can ya imagine? :frech11:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905811
[/quote]

ER. I am replacing the wifes 03 viper er. I was up to the big east show and must of sat on the thing 5 times. I will have to test it for 2 or 3 thousand miles just to make sure its safe for her. :smilielol: 4 weeks for the new trailer and the new sled. :div20: It should be a pretty nice end of october.

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Originally posted by ST98@Oct 3 2005, 07:09 PM
ER.  I am replacing the wifes 03 viper er.  I was up to the big east show and must of sat on the thing 5 times.  I will have to test it for 2 or 3 thousand miles just to make sure its safe for her. :smilielol:  4 weeks for the new trailer and the new sled.  :div20: It should be a pretty nice end of october.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=906110
[/quote]

You're a good husband, watchin' out for her like that. :div20: When I buy a new toy, it usually costs me an extra couple grand by the time my wife is done evening the score at the mall.... :frech32:

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Originally posted by wolfie@Oct 4 2005, 10:26 AM
You're a good husband, watchin' out for her like that.  :div20:  When I buy a new toy, it usually costs me an extra couple grand by the time my wife is done evening the score at the mall.... :frech32:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=907226
[/quote]

:smilielol: you are voted out of man town :smilielol: :frech11: j/k

1 - 6 of 6 Posts