Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked at heat exchanger today and noticed stud marks in it. I used 1.075's. I was thinking of going longer this summer . Don't know if I dare. What is the longest I can go safely. Standard

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Hookedup...i went with136 5/16 1.5 Roetin Hornet with woodys double digger and and single aluminum discs, starting on closed window i went 4 than 2 & 2 again & 4,it hooks up good on ice,and that's on a 1" track..it's 1/4 over lug and no stud marks on the heat exchanger,(perfect hookup) wto...lol... :D

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I have 153 woodys 1.575 mega-bites. No problems. You can't stud the outside and you have to stay away from the center. The tunnel protector is in the center. Forget a pattern as well, just start drilling holes keeping them stagered.

OH, F7 SP. 1.575 Measures 2" overall.

Matt Gilbert

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
GF7PE..on the box it said 1.5 so i just measured one,it's 1.5 from the inside off the stud to the tip...didn't stud closed windows just went as close as i could get.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Your track was to loose at one point and that is probaly what happened. I did the same thing, just 2 or 3 marks in the exchanger nothing serious.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts