Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 Renegade with a 1 1/2 " track , thats the lug and track thickness togetter .
What stud size should I use 1.450 or smaller
thanks Rip

·
Registered
694 Posts
that should be a 1 1/4 track. most people try to aim for 1/4 to 3/8 inch stud penetration above the lug. 1.325 to 1.375 is the most popular sizes for the 1 1/4 track. pretty much what n2oiroc said in the post above.. :div20:

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So when they messure the track they only go by lug hight is that correct.
I was also wondering ,there is a dotted pattern down the middel of a 108 marks this is where the studs will go.
The last question ,I was going with the stainless 60 deg. with round backer and should I use reg. nuts or tall.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Might want to clarify your track lug height. What has been recommended won't work on the 1 1/2" track that your original post states you have.

Jay

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by riptrkracer@Aug 29 2005, 07:44 AM
So when they messure the track they only go by lug hight is that correct.
I was also wondering ,there is a dotted pattern down the middel of a 108 marks this is where the studs will go.
The last question ,I was going with the stainless 60 deg. with round backer and should I use reg. nuts or tall.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851621
[/quote]

yep, you measure lug height only and i would go with the taller nuts on a stud that long. how many studs are you goin' with????

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going with 108 which the track is marked for .
also the lug is 1 1/4 " tall and the track is 1/4" thick it is the track that came on the sled.
I just want to make sure I get the right stud .

·
Registered
694 Posts
imo 108 studs on a 800 gade is a little on the light side. with that kind of power i'd recommend 162 or there abouts. jmho of course :div20:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just studded my track on 05' Gade . I used the pattern down the middle and installed an addition one on the outside every other row total of 162. I used 1.325" studs.

I went with Mack studs they have a two year bend or break warranty on there studs. They gave me a deal I bought a set up for two gades mine and my brothers.

They charged me $335 for the studs, ionized colored square plates, support washers, lock nuts and tunnel protectors.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts