Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too dark for the webcams yet but looking at the radars - it didn't look impressive to me.... Any reports?

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got done last week telling my son about maybe moving north to be closer to snow. I really didn't mean the north pole though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like a BUST to me!! :dunno:
Webcams still showing grass :banghead:
How far into Quebec do I need to drive to find snow from Pittsburg? This SUCKS :wtf:

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Well, our projected foot last night was about eleven inches short, but looking out the window right now it is snowing again, so we can only hope last nights storm is moving slower than expected. Current snow should show up on PRR web cams if anyone is curious.

This is getting pretty old! :banghead:

pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Well, our projected foot last night was about eleven inches short, but looking out the window right now it is snowing again, so we can only hope last nights storm is moving slower than expected. Current snow should show up on PRR web cams if anyone is curious.

This is getting pretty old! :banghead:

pathfinder58 :cn:[/b]
Hi Pathfinder
The latest zone forcast at noon still says 3-6 inches overnight maybe you will get some of that Pittsburg sunshine which if I recall is 2 days of flurries which may equal a foot like last year.The 48 hour radar loop also shows Pittsburg with snow over it for the whole time so that would bring us to wednesday night with constant snow.Keep us posted and thank you for the updates.
Yamahoo :beerchug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.