Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 800R Renegade and I am looking for a good ridge bag for the back of the sled. I will not be adding a gas caddy so I am looking for a contoured bag that looks good.. ANY SUGGESTING - pics and item #'s would be great - Thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have a 2008 800R Renegade and I am looking for a good ridge bag for the back of the sled. I will not be adding a gas caddy so I am looking for a contoured bag that looks good.. ANY SUGGESTING - pics and item #'s would be great - Thanks[/b]
I have the Ski-Doo bag but I am going on my third one the plastic buckles are under the bag and they bang on tunnel and break, bring wire ties. Anyone else seeing this problem?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have the Ski-Doo bag but I am going on my third one the plastic buckles are under the bag and they bang on tunnel and break, bring wire ties. Anyone else seeing this problem?[/b]
I have been looking for a pair of gloves that I cannot remember the name of them. The pair sitting on the back of your sled looks like them (downfilled? with yellow leather). What are they called, brand? and where did you get them.

Thanks

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
I have a 2008 800R Renegade and I am looking for a good ridge bag for the back of the sled. I will not be adding a gas caddy so I am looking for a contoured bag that looks good.. ANY SUGGESTING - pics and item #'s would be great - Thanks[/b]
We have one more of these in stock.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Semi ridged bag from BRP. About 20 bucks more than the soft one and I think it is the nicest looking bag I have seen yet IMO.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Semi ridged bag from BRP. About 20 bucks more than the soft one and I think it is the nicest looking bag I have seen yet IMO.[/b]
I have the same bag, great luck with it so far and I agree it's sharp looking.

·
Registered
282 Posts
but will it fit behind the fuel caddy on a gade[/b]
I don't think with the caddy but he said he was not ever going to mount a fuel caddy so this one would fit nice and tight up against the trunk. Just another option.

·
Registered
656 Posts
The gloves on the sled ar from Cabelas they are their Gore-Tex Pinnacle Gloves[/b]
Thanks. That's what I thought they were. What are your comments on these gloves?

·
Registered
656 Posts
My buddy has a pair of Klim Togwotee gloves and he likes them a lot.[/b]
Thanks JJL-X. I am looking at those as well.

LBD

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Semi ridged bag from BRP. About 20 bucks more than the soft one and I think it is the nicest looking bag I have seen yet IMO.[/b]
That's the bag I have...it's awesome. I just wish the Gas Tanks would fit with them. Do you know which Bag we need to run the BRP Gas tank too?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts