Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Firecat part of Hardcore Sledders, from it's inception by Rob, has always been open to working through problems with members sleds.
And yes, just like any brand and model, the F Cat has had it's share of problems for SOME of the owners.
There were quite a few of us who benifited from some of the early issues that were shared here, and for that I am appreciative.
But this recent group of whining posts, that usually end with " I'm switching to Poo Doo, or Skippy Doo," is getting a bit tiring, not to mention boring.
Sure there are some valid issues, but if some of you doing this non-constructive whining would spend less time here whining, and more time reading on how to handle this sled and it's high performance motor, then maybe you wouldn't have so many issues.
Or maybe, you SHOULD switch to a new sled, perhaps a ZR120 would be more your speed.......................................................although SkiDoo and Poo also could help you out there as well.....................................

Kevin :angry:

·
Registered
336 Posts
;) I agree Cap! I think that some of you out there are losing sight of what this forum is all about. If you want to bail--bail. But, most of us are level headed Cat owners who knew that we were buying a first year production sled. We have the bugs that need to be worked out. AC will do right by us, so quit yer bitchin! I would like to hear some positive things...and see some positive attitudes. F7 is top of the line...just remember that after you go crying to another brand. How are you gonna feel being out there on a Polaris or a Ski doo, seeing those F7's out performing you...? Patience is a virtue, and obviously you were never taught that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts