Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!
I need everyones help! On Friday December 29,2006 I awoke to look outside and discover that my snowmobile my friends snowmobile and my dbl snowmobile trailer had been stolen from my back yard in the st.boniface area in winnipeg. If anyone has had something stolen you know how i must feel. All I am requesting if you could keep your eyes open to the description of our sleds and contact me with any info that may bring my sleds home, they are kinda unique. My sled is a 1998 fromula z 670 it is purple in color with a special paint that changes color to a greenish purple depending on the angle your looking at it, it had a light brown ski-doo cover on it at the time it was taken, my track has 1.5inch paddles, not seen very often in the mb area, my friends snowmobile is a 1998 polaris 600 xcr mostly white in clolor his has a long track extension kit with 1.75inch paddles, there are michigan trail pass stickers on the hood just below the windsheild, one vent is missing in the hood, and there is a slight ripp in the seat. My dbl trailer is a black tilt trailer built by metro trailers (sticker on back), i cut black barrels in half to make a salt sheild. If any one has any info that may help me find these sleds or trailer please contact me by phone (my comp is broken, using friends) 204-997-7425 i am guessing they might be sold,... maybe the person doesnt know they are stolen (hey who knows). Any info that helps me find these sleds will be rewarded. I have had one lead mybe in the lorrette area?? but they could be anywhere. All this new snow on the ground is making me crazy not having my sled. Please help in anyway, lets stop jerks who steal our hard earned sleds.
Thankyou soo much!!

sincerly
Kyle

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
sorry to hear it man! I'll keep my eyes open!

·
Registered
663 Posts
i live in ile des chenes and i will keep my eyes open for you!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Know the feeling my friend....bastards took ours last year just before Christmas out of our driveway...got new ones this year but locked in a compound elsewhere...pain in the ass..still looking for mine but glad to keep an eye out for yours..should be easy enough to recognize the black trailer with that fancy salt shield...good luck

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Same thing happend to me in 2003 with very unquie sled, trailer and MX bike. Make posters of it and post them everywhere, gas stations, warm up shelters, here on the website, etc. Never give up and keep it up until you get your poperty back and crooks are caught and punished. Keep in close contact with the police and MPI for all tips etc. Don't give up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Someone once told me if I ever got my sleds stolen in Canada to go to the local bar and start asking with a couple hundred bucks on hand and they will magically appear again..........anyone else hear of this?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey all,

I am Kyle's friend who also had his sled stolen. I have a picture of the exact sled that was stolen. Kyle did a good job of describing it. The Michigan decals and ripped seat are the main components of it. It also has the "snow king special" long track option with 1.75 inch paddles on the long track. We would appreciate any info someone might have on these. We don't want to go through insurance...we want them back! But if we have to do insurance, we'll do what we've gotta do.

Again, I appreciate all your responses and support in helping us find them. We'll keep you posted if we do manage to recover them.

Justin

·
Registered
224 Posts
So I hear the guy who stole your sled was arrested on Friday night. Must not be the same guy who's stealing all these other sleds. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same people who are buying them (and the parts). Have the cops got this guy to talk yet??? Or is he already back on the street out on bail???? :banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts