Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GANG, A friend of mine had sleds stolen from Bryant Woods, Atkinson,NH. They where on a trailer in a locked storage area.
Then the MFers went to the house of the owner and broke in, stole the bills of sale and the titles. WTF over. There was no insurance for loss on these sleds that he busted his balls to buy.
Here is the information on the trailer and sleds. If you guys see or hear anything let us know.

Thanks guys,
Mark

Polaris 2002 550 Classic Fan
Blue and Silver
Engine Serial# 0201783
VIN# 4XAND5BS52B217337

Polaris 2002 550 Classic Fan
Blue and Silver
Engine Serial# 0201786
VIN#4XAND5BS82B2173333

The Trailer is a 2000 White Sno Pro 2 PLACE with a gash in the front drivers side where a ski went thru.
VIN# 1C910FLTOY1734229

[attachment=278994:130_3028_IMG.JPG][attachment=278995:130_3029_IMG.JPG][attachm
nt=278996:130_3030_IMG.JPG][attachment=278997:130_3031_IMG.JPG][attachment=27899
:130_3028_IMG.JPG]

·
Registered
62 Posts
i dont want to sound like an a-hole or anything but it must be someone that knows the person, especially to take the bills of sales because i even know what draw mine are in and it takes me at least 25 to 30 minutes just to find it in the filing cabinet, and i know what draw to look in. It just seems a little strange that the people that broke in almost knew where they were.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i dont want to sound like an a-hole or anything but it must be someone that knows the person, especially to take the bills of sales because i even know what draw mine are in and it takes me at least 25 to 30 minutes just to find it in the filing cabinet, and i know what draw to look in. It just seems a little strange that the people that broke in almost knew where they were.[/b]
I would agree on this, but the fact he didnt have insurance on the sleds would either mean he's telling the truth or he is really a dumb ass trying insurance fraud with no insurance! :banghead:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Information has come in from a fellow HCSr. Information has been passed on to the owner and he is making contact with a towing company and the police. I'll follow up tomorrow.
Thanks to 711 Sno Pro

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O.K. Gang here's the straight info.
Because of HCSers the owner was able to help get info to the authorites and also find out what happened to his sleds.
The owner had NO INSURANCE FOR FIRE OR THEFT ON THE SLEDS OR THE TRAILER. It is a total loss for him unless the perps can be found and held accountable.
The titles and bill of sale was on his workbench in his garage which was broken into over the past couple of weeks. He really didn't notice he had been broken into because he didn't notice anything missing. The owner says they got lucky if they broke in for those items because he had them right there.
After the sleds where stolen then things started to come together and he noticed things that made him realize that his garage had been broken into. The trailer and sleds where in an outside locked storage facility with two locks on the hitch. All the locks had been broken and pieces where laying on the ground.
A fire which was two snowmobiles and a trailer had been reported burning at a home in Raymond, NH. Looks like a total loss. Numbers if available have to be matched up but looks to be his stuff.

Why did they burn the sleds and the trailer??? Who knows. We are thinking they fought over the booty probabley whether to sell or keep them or who was going to get what or something.

Anyway my buddy hopes to be able to see the sleds and trailer soon to confirm. He's really bummed. Saved for those sleds and paid cash.

·
Registered
171 Posts
well thats a really sucky story. but at least I'd take a little comfort in knowing that noone was going to profit off the stuff I worked so hard to get, better then never seeing them again and some jackass being rewarded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts