Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
What the fuck!!! I hope we (ak'ns) find these pricks.....Id like nothing more than to drag them behind my sled down the main trail at petersville. Was it turboed? anything that makes it stand out.....Where they taken from his house,shop,back of his truck....Hell im headed to snowest to find out more

·
Registered
343 Posts
Jesus, this is rediculou. I hate these fuckin thieves. Good luck to him finding his rx-1

·
Registered
883 Posts
Rated x, yes it is turbo'ed, cpr front mount. ALso has Van Am tunnel and Fox floats rear holz suspension.

Very high dollar sled, keep your eyes peeled guys!

I cant believe people do this, its a shame when someone busts their ass for what they go and some low life just wakes up one day because he's a bum in the first place, and decides he is going to take it. And the sad thing is jail sentence if they get caught is usually next to nothing. Sorry i was venting.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Rated x, yes it is turbo'ed, cpr front mount. ALso has Van Am tunnel and Fox floats rear holz suspension.

Very high dollar sled, keep your eyes peeled guys!

I cant believe people do this, its a shame when someone busts their ass for what they go and some low life just wakes up one day because he's a bum in the first place, and decides he is going to take it. And the sad thing is jail sentence if they get caught is usually next to nothing. Sorry i was venting.[/b]
DAMN thats a serious sled....Most definatly keeping my eyes peeled. I read the post on snowest and the apex was found near my house ( I live off Vine rd.)

Fucking lowlife punks :veryangry: :finger_red: :bigfinger:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is it the black one that is still missing? If not post, a pic. I'll put it up around the boards. I'll show the wife, shes alot more observant than me(aren't all woman??) Hoipefully you get it back in one piece!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts