Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe some f-ing low life came and stole my plow right outta my yard today!! I was gone about 2 hours and come home to find my fisher was gone. I thought I was safe from this shit in the country out here but I guess I'm wrong. If you hear of anyone selling a 9' fisher mm2 let me know. The good thing is this is a small town and no one can keep their mouth shut, so if it was a local I'll hear about it. Who ever it was has HUGE balls to drive in my yard and take it right in broad daylite. Too bad my wife was out to lunch or she would caught the bastard. This is awesome, at least it's not snowing........

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I can't believe some f-ing low life came and stole my plow right outta my yard today!! I was gone about 2 hours and come home to find my fisher was gone. I thought I was safe from this shit in the country out here but I guess I'm wrong. If you hear of anyone selling a 9' fisher mm2 let me know. The good thing is this is a small town and no one can keep their mouth shut, so if it was a local I'll hear about it. Who ever it was has HUGE balls to drive in my yard and take it right in broad daylite. Too bad my wife was out to lunch or she would caught the bastard. This is awesome, at least it's not snowing........[/b]
Christ mine is right in front of my garage. Guess I'll have to lock it up. Home owners will cover it I think. Good luck findin it. F*ckin scumbags

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
where do you live?[/b]
What a bunch of shitbags. Well at least when you see some idiot driving around with an 85 S-10 doing endos you will know its your plow. Hope you find 'em. Funny last night I came out of a resturant and some moron was looking through the windows of my wifes Tahoe ... I think the Ipod in the cup holder was about to turn him into a window smasher. People are to lazy to work for what they want I guess ..... Hopefully the people who stole your plow get shot while trading for drugs .... good luck finding it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
That really blows. Guess for some it beats working for a living. Might well be they will not try to sell it as a plow - perhaps just for scrap metal? Who knows - sorry to hear about that happening here.......maybe a neighbor just borrowed it w/o asking first to clear a snow bank so no flooding?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Every year it happens. Best thing to do mark your plow with paint somewhere its not seen readily by the thieves or engrave your name or dob on it somewhere. Last year the thieves were using uhaul trucks with lift ramps on back to load the plows. If you unhook your plow put it in a place thats going to take some time to get too. Best thing to do if lock your lift chain so they can't hook it to their truck. it only takes 20 seconds for them to drive up and hook the chain, lift and drive off. They don't attach the whole plow, takes too much time. Report it to your local PD, they do get recovered, not all of them but some.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I can't believe some f-ing low life came and stole my plow right outta my yard today!! I was gone about 2 hours and come home to find my fisher was gone. I thought I was safe from this shit in the country out here but I guess I'm wrong. If you hear of anyone selling a 9' fisher mm2 let me know. The good thing is this is a small town and no one can keep their mouth shut, so if it was a local I'll hear about it. Who ever it was has HUGE balls to drive in my yard and take it right in broad daylite. Too bad my wife was out to lunch or she would caught the bastard. This is awesome, at least it's not snowing........[/b]

Sounds like someone has been watching your house from close by. I would be looking at a neighbor, probably had a buddy come by when your wife left.

·
Registered
300 Posts
That really sucks Henry. Hope they catch the bastards that took it. Keep us posted...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Just when you think you have herd the worse of human behavior, you read somthing like this. When I was a kid I had a dirt bike stolen rite out of my front yard and was crushed. Sure enough I did find out who the culpret was and he was arrested for that and many other thefts. Ironically the guy ended up getting killed in a motercycle crash. You will find out who did it. It will really piss you off cause you will most likely know the bastard. Best of luck, I feel your pain.
Frank

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought it might have been a friend playing a joke but no luck, just a fucking idiot that is not gunna wanna see me if I find him. I am also thinking it might have been someone on my street that waited for me to be gone and had one of their buddies come snatch it. The funny thing is my wifes car was in the garage so they obviously didn't give a fuck about getting caught. I did call the sherriff and he came and pretty much said good luck. I also spoke with my insurance agent and it is covered under my truck insurance, I thought my homeowners woulda covered it, but its under the truck. I still can't believe that someone has that big enuff balls to do this. My new one will have my initals all over the fucking thing.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Henry,
That sucks big time!!

Try getting in touch with the local junk yards and guys that buy / sell used ones... It'd help if you had the numbers ?? Sounds like meth heads,, they like steel and copper :closedeyes:

On a lighter note that young'un show up yet...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry to hear your loss. But that is just freakin nuts. If i was going to steal something (not that i do) the last thing i would snag is a friggin fisher. I would be pissed right off to come home and find mine gone. Bastards would have to work at it though, its not one of those fancy minute mount deals.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. Unfortunately there are alot of useless POS's like this up in Maine now. We have more than our share in southern Maine. I had a riding mower stolen from my business yard a few years back. Came in and took it at night and my house is right next door. Douchebags dont care. Last year someone almost stole my 4 place trailer with the sleds in it. They cut my gate lock, came in the door yard, cut the lock off the tongue and the only thing that saved me is they were in such a hurry they busted the pin off inside the jack and couldnt lower the trailer. At least your insurance covers it AFTEr you pay the deductible. Some advise while you are now stuck buying a new one.... look hard at a Curtis. MUCH easier to get on and off and they were slightly cheaper last time I looked. Their hydraulic foot is awesome and works slick. The MM/Hourman is a PITA. The MM2 is better but the Curtis still blows it away IMO.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I hate a muthufuckin' thief

Pieces of shit

Should be clipped in the legs like that deer was and left on the side of trail

Wanna steal something bitch? Go steal a couple hind legs to replace the ones I just stole from you!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Also, they do make locks for these now. I believe they go through the openings for the pins in the plow assembly. If I find any info Ill post it.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Thieves should be castrated along with kiddie molesters - IMO they are birds of a feather-- SCUMBAGS

1 - 20 of 34 Posts