Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between Midnight and 3 am near Birds Hill park , someone walked into my yard , fired up my sled and stole it.

1999 700 SKS , Bender Can, Blue.

I didnt hear a thing.

Im completely stunned as I have a half km driveway and they walked all the way in to get it, then drove it away.

If anyone hears anything , please let me know.

Mother F#%kers , I am looking for you, I want that sled back.

Someone around Oakbank is colelcting nice owned sleds , lock up your toys.

BH

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Between Midnight and 3 am near Birds Hill park , someone walked into my yard , fired up my sled and stole it.

I didnt hear a thing.

Im completely stunned as I have a half km driveway and they walked all the way in to get it, then drove it away.

BH[/b]

In my Rage i forgot to include a hefty reward will be paid for any information on this sled and its wherabouts.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Sounds like we got another sled theft ring on our hands, boys. Lock'em up and take the keys out, and if you got the ching, install a GPS tracking chip, so you'll know where it is and you can run in guns blazing!

·
Registered
180 Posts
That really sucks, with all the recent thefts it definately sounds like some kind of theft ring. What I'd like to know is who are all these low lifes that are buying the stolen parts and supporting these criminals? IMO they are just as bad. Get a job already like the rest of us you scumbags!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
WTF!!! this is getting out of hand!!!! jesus christ theres got to be something we can do about this :bigun2: :uzi:
hasint been a sled stolen around here (that hasint been recoverd next day) in a while...knock on wood.
always keeping eyes open and looking just incase they make there way out here somehow....

·
Banned
3,608 Posts

I didnt hear a thing.

BH[/b]
This morning at 3:20 a.m. a sled was spoted traveling on 206 heading north to Oakbank on the west side of the ditch just a couple of miles from Oakbank. Just one sled riding alone. I would say it was a good chance it was your sled, if not then it is a strange coincidence.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
This morning at 3:20 a.m. a sled was spoted traveling on 206 heading north to Oakbank on the west side of the ditch just a couple of miles from Oakbank. Just one sled riding alone. I would say it was a good chance it was your sled, if not then it is a strange coincidence.[/b]
just a question how did you find this out do you have spotters all over the area?

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Gave you all I know. It was dark. Make posters at all warm up shelters, gas stations in Oakbank area, store etc. Check out the Lacdubonnet area Lee River cabin area. Talk to Winnipeg dealers who live in the area they can pass on tips to you as can Police, MPIC find out what people / companies are know to sell hot goods in the past. Never give up. Post names of all your tips to help us all out. You know what to do, do it often. Be vigilent. You have a pretty rare sled. It looks in good shape. I know what you are going through. Good Luck. Catch the thieves, the people who organized it, the people who stored it, the people who sold it and the people who bought it, they are all crooks equally and must be severely punished. Never give up until you get all your stuff aback and they all are caught and punished. No matter how long it takes. Check out all information on this site and others about stolen sleds.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
just a question how did you find this out do you have spotters all over the area?[/b]
Yes. Many people are very mad at what is happening and glady want to help to make sure the property is retrevied and the crooks are caught and punished.

Just keep spreading the word. Go to all local bars in 50 mile radius and high schools also to get lots more information, assitance and "persons of interest". Talk to all the dealers and let them know about your sled, find out what they know about stolen sleds, suspects and crooks etc. You will be amazed at the information you will get and you will knwo who to do business with in the future.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I think Im part Bloodhound

I followed the tracks from my steps for almost 4 miles before losing the trail , Straight North on hwy 206 towards hwy44. had my hopes up for a bit.
I even can tell you the foot size and tread pattern of the shoes they wore, 11-Workboot Diamond pattern mid sole.

I forgot to mention the right side(front) has been patched up from a cannister burn through, very noticable patch job up close.

Thanks to everyone for the support and eyes open, its appreciated and will be returned in the future.

Strength in Numbers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts