Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
WEEZ, I would look hard at a tune. just a 240R tune is night and day. The throttle response is so much better with the fast spool tune its amazing. You get better fuel mileage and the option to run junk gas if needed to get you home. I run a bundle and the sled is way more fun on a tune. They have great stock muffler tunes now if you like that idea as well. Stock sucks and enjoy your Cat.....:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up a new 2017 R-TX SE with 0km last Wednesday and I am installing the 270hp kit from TD soon as it's received and before I put my first KM on the sled lol

My thinking is, if I'm going to spend the $$ at some point I want to spend that money and get the benefit from day 1.

I can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!! Now I need to stud this bad boy.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Well I ran my Winder last year stick with clutching and traction. Was a blast. Now I did the full TD setup with CAI, Exhaust, 3 bar, charge tubes, Turbosmart BOV and tune bundle. The power is impressive, but I’m getting the knock sensor on both Eco and Power trail. Running clear premium fuel and kind of wondering whether I made a mistake.... been chasing my tail all week with it...

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Well I ran my Winder last year stick with clutching and traction. Was a blast. Now I did the full TD setup with CAI, Exhaust, 3 bar, charge tubes, Turbosmart BOV and tune bundle. The power is impressive, but I’m getting the knock sensor on both Eco and Power trail. Running clear premium fuel and kind of wondering whether I made a mistake.... been chasing my tail all week with it...

Did you make any headway? Our fuel must be better up here, but last year I ran the exact setup on 91 pump for thousands of trail miles...while on Max Spool 17 and only saw the knock light flash once. I know guys that run eco trail or powertrail on 87 pump and don't see the knock light??

21 - 33 of 33 Posts