Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ya i know they like to be loaded...just didn't feeling like getting into chaincase yet...but since the exhaust will already be off..haha....anyone gearing them up yet? Would a 22 top gear work with same chain? Or one tooth not enough. I ran 22/37 in my boosted 1100 and liked it...but that was also spinning at 8300 rpm...not the higher 998 rpms

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
When they build a motor in house for boost I wrote the check! Piston spray oil coolers hell yea game on!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
The Zuk had oil spraying on the bottom of the pistons. The none turbo never did, just the turbo I believe.
Nice did not know that. I will go out on a limb and say Yamaha does it better than Suzuki. Yamaha always the shy one but the smart one. Suzuki always the loud mouth with broken jaw.. lol we will see. I dont own stock in any.:fistpump2:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The durability of the 1100 isn't even a topic. I think they sound like crap compared to the Yamaha, but with as many Hijackers sold over the last 6 years, and the non-reporting of issues speaks for itself.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850, 18 Tiger 8000, 17 RS 6000, 16 ZR 6000, 12 F1100T, 11 EXT 800, 09 Z1 Turbo, 05 ZR 900
10,194 Posts
Nice did not know that. I will go out on a limb and say Yamaha does it better than Suzuki. Yamaha always the shy one but the smart one. Suzuki always the loud mouth with broken jaw.. lol we will see. I dont own stock in any.:fistpump2:
The Zuk's durability is legendary.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I would hope it should be in the 120s. I had a bone stock 2005 Mach Z that ran 124 mph.
Yup, I saw one do that as well, but not for very long. Those motors were spark plug killers, and crank eating junk. We had to tow those heavy pigs for many miles, several times. LOL

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
My 15' Apex hit 116mph, but that was the speedo showing that. I would have thought 120's out of the box.

Good luck with it! Very nice sled.

Mine showed that as well. It was actually a disappointing 107 MPH on the gun.
The good thing was, I was still able to beat all the other 4 guys in our group that day, and to me, that was all that mattered. LOL
Another guy that was there the same day had a hopped up V-Max 4, and he did 124 MPH in the same distance, same day. That was impressive. Loved the smell of the fuel he was using. LOL

·
Registered
49 Posts
I did one for a customer ran 128 on hard pack snow td turbo force geared up clutched and td power trail tune. This sled pulls amazing ! I know the post said stock but figured I'd chime in. I've tuned a few sw now with great results and happy customers !

21 - 38 of 38 Posts