Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking real nice outside right now. Hope it keeps coming down. Between now and what we are suppose to get the next 4 days, we will be in great shape again!
What is it looking like elsewhere in the State?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Rain here in westbrook

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looking real nice outside right now. Hope it keeps coming down. Between now and what we are suppose to get the next 4 days, we will be in great shape again!
What is it looking like elsewhere in the State?[/b]
I'm in Ellsworth also,doesn't look good for riding around here.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Light rain here in Skowhegan

Scott--can you check n my FOX pump and tool kit? Thanks Ben ordered it a couple weeks ago!

Have a good one and good luck on the SALE$

·
Banned
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Light rain here in Skowhegan

Scott--can you check n my FOX pump and tool kit? Thanks Ben ordered it a couple weeks ago!

Have a good one and good luck on the SALE$[/b]
I just drove back to the Manchester store. Give Ben a call and see if it is in yet. I know we received a pile of parts this week.

·
Banned
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is it still snowing in Houlton? We are planning on heading up there on Wed. if there is enough snow to ride.[/b]

It was when I left, but just South of there, it turned to rain. With what we got today and are suppose to get next week, you should be all set. Feel free to check with us the first of the week for an update. Also, plenty of safe parking in our lot for your truck and trailer if you need trail access.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts