Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indy XCR 800, 2019 Indy 850, 2011 IQ Turbo
2,652 Posts
Was it snowing up there today? Had the ground turn white for a couple hours this AM. Figures, we needed it 3 weeks ago....

·
Super Moderator
36,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was it snowing up there today? Had the ground turn white for a couple hours this AM. Figures, we needed it 3 weeks ago....
It's been snowing on/off all day but it's melting just as fast as it comes down. Raining hard right now.:frantics:

·
Registered
2005 polaris 700 XC-SP F/O & 1980 Polaris TX-L
1,223 Posts
Wow. Im surprised you still have snow Don.
Our snow 2/12 hours south of you has been gone for weeks now.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Riding in Valhalla was very good last weekend, Only saw one forest road that had been plowed. You could go anywhere and it was pretty good.You had to be up on the hills/forest Bayfield was melted as was Washburn and Ashland Left from the parking lot at the old Ski Jump could get anywhere from there. I was told Co. trails were closed but all forest roads were open. Saw no other sleds on the roads either Sat or Sun

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,571 Posts
My son and I tried riding around Black Lake mid February on the walking trail - unfortunately there were trees down that they didn't cut wide enough for the sleds!

·
Super Moderator
36,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My son and I tried riding around Black Lake mid February on the walking trail - unfortunately there were trees down that they didn't cut wide enough for the sleds!
We seen many areas which had recent cut trees probably the ones you witnessed.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
I fished last Thursday and my neighbor just went out this morning and he said it will be the last time that he will go. So now I will stay at the southern area at the farm now till this CV all blows over now. Now I hope when this snow melts it greens up fast for no fires>>>>

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
And finally one last Spring storm shows up. Hopefully the heavy wet snow breaks/melts all the ice on the lakes.

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
I'm down in the SE corner of Minnesota, about an hour south of the Cities, and it's just starting now. Beautiful, sunny day with 60 degree temps yesterday and now this ... go figure.

·
Super Moderator
36,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And finally one last Spring storm shows up. Hopefully the heavy wet snow breaks/melts all the ice on the lakes.
Many of the Lakes have opened up, Moose only has a little ice remaining near Louie's, the rest is open, much of The Chip has opened now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts