Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a set of 2003 f7 limited edition stickers for the bottom of the bellypan. If any can help me please let me know. Thanks :wacko:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p You are Shit Out of Luck. (SOL) no one can get em... unless u own a limited edition and have photos that proof the stickers were damaged. BTW if any one has a damged limited edition, please get "double prints" @ walgreens. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I picked up my black F7 SnoPro Team Arctic about four weeks ago. The first thing that I noticed at the dealer was the F7 decal on the clutch side did not align properly hood to belly pan. The "sponsor" decal on the belly pan also had a big wrinkle in it. Dealer took a picture of the entire side of the sled to send to Cat. He ordered the entire side of the sled for replacement. He has received two of the three decals to replace. I just finsihed looking at all of the F7 photos on this site, and it's clear that this is a universal problem. This in all liklihood is why the decals are so hard to find. Can't believe the sleds left the factory this way.

·
Registered
428 Posts
the decals are hard to find because they are LIMITED EDITION

the ONLY way to get them from cat is with a serial number and pics of the wrecked decals

1 - 4 of 4 Posts