Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of questions....... first is rather silly but will the black paint(??) stay on the slide rails and other suspension bits on the stealth graphics pkg???????

and has anyone tried woody's dooley's?????

·
Registered
119 Posts
First off IF it's paint--it's not your regular hardware paint like you're thinking..it'll be something more durable.

And yes it should stay on there..they've been doing sno pros and other models w/ green rails and never had issues

I never tried the doolies but hear they are good.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I'm using 6.5'' doolies and 153 1.175 studs in std. susp.F7. First couple hundred miles I was unsure of the doolies. They eliminated darting but was'nt confident in the corners. That changed this weekend when I increased ski pressure!! Put on 300 miles this weekend and it's like a new sled!!! Absolutly NO darting and rails in the corners. I could'nt believe the improvement a little ski pressure made. I'd recommend them. :D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Dooleys are AWESOM. Tryed a set on my ZR600 which darted pretty bad. Instant fix. A bit pricey. but cheaper then new skis and other fixes.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I tried the 6" Doolys on mine and thought they were absolutely worthless... no darting, but no steering too! Put the 9" Stud Boy Shaper bars on, and WOW, what an improvement over anything else I've tried so far!!! Do a search on this site for doolys and/or shaper for lots and lots of feedback from older posts. -- Roy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts