Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I would like to let everyone know that I am starting my own snowmobile service shop. I can do any mantance shop from home. I live in Haddam Neck and I have been working on sleds my whole life. If you need Hyfax and carbides and other mantance done to your sled before you head north let me know. I do preseason work and postseason work and some performance work. I have worked for reputible snowmobile shops in CT and Upstate NY. I work with a quick turn around time and reasonable prices. I can do just about anything you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through email at [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Hi I would like to let everyone know that I am starting my own snowmobile service shop. I can do any mantance shop from home. I live in Haddam Neck and I have been working on sleds my whole life. If you need Hyfax and carbides and other mantance done to your sled before you head north let me know. I do preseason work and postseason work and some performance work. I have worked for reputible snowmobile shops in CT and Upstate NY. I work with a quick turn around time and reasonable prices. I can do just about anything you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through email at [email protected]. Thanks[/b]
Good luck! Are you licensed and insured?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not licensed or insured yet but I stand by my work. I eventualy will be come licensed and insured but i just want to start out. I can pump out sliders and carbides for anyone in a day for you to get ready for the weekend. I am not sponsored by HCS, what do you need to do to do that. i forgot to mention that i can do work and set ups on your race sleds. I can do just about anything and get your sleds back to you fast so you can get back on the trail or the track.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I am not licensed or insured yet but I stand by my work. I eventualy will be come licensed and insured but i just want to start out. I can pump out sliders and carbides for anyone in a day for you to get ready for the weekend. I am not sponsored by HCS, what do you need to do to do that. i forgot to mention that i can do work and set ups on your race sleds. I can do just about anything and get your sleds back to you fast so you can get back on the trail or the track.[/b]
I got some w.evans shocks you can rebuild! lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts