Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the same problem. I am going to ask the dealer to put one more rap on the rewind when the cable is changed. At first I thought it was due to the pulley system I made up. My system is slightly different then the one for sale on the site. I mounted the pulley further from the dash to provide more clearence. The effect was the dash torqued when starting the motor. Adding the brace made everything very solid. I also bolted my coil in as the zip tie did not do it for me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wind the recoil rope a turn or two more..That should take care of the problem...Did on mine.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. & Mrs. Firecat@Jan 3 2003, 08:22 PM
If it bothers you that bad then your sitting still to long.
:D LOL Good point :p

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
All my ZR's rattled. Kust put some foam tape around the hole or use some velcro you have left over...... no problem.

S

·
0 Posts
I like where they placed it, the ZR's would tend to take out my knee.

·
Registered
831 Posts
yes i've noticed a rattle at times from handle on starter rope, it hits on dash. i'm taking it into dealer for updates tues. hoping fix for rope rubbing fixes this also. snowhunter

·
Registered
290 Posts
mine rattled like hell at first...bugged the crap out of me
I put The OutdoorShop fix on it and she's quite as a mouse

·
Registered
227 Posts
Mine rattles like a bitch also, I found a sweet spot for the idle setting and most of it's gone.....the left over we'll keep...that way it sounds like the shit is going to hit the fan if you mess with it :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts