Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made up my mind im gona buy a 03 f7 im got my eye on a .pro i only weigh 150 lbs from what i have been reading the .pro ride real ruff. i plan on riding pretty hard. will this be to stiff for my weight? should i get a standard?

·
Registered
171 Posts
search for it! it ha been up several times!

as they say.. standard has a more lake racer layout than sno pro.

sno pro doesnt bottom out like a standard would with a 500lb guy on it

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I weigh under 150 and have a 03 SP. My wife weighs about 125 and has a 03 SP. The 03's aren't nearly as stiff as the 04, 05's. I think the sno pros are better in all aspects of ride and handling in 03. I think that changed in 05 for sure....not sure about the 04's.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
If you plan on riding hard, get a sno-pro, I guarantee you won't be happy when your standard is bottoming out all the time.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i weigh 150, and when i was buying my firecat i thought a standard would make the cut, that was before i ever found this site and this information.....but one season on my standard, bottoming out all the time, i decided i NEEDED a sno pro, so i spent alot of money on shocks and turned mine into a snopro, so i would say get the sno pro right from the beginning!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
i have a 05 sno pro f7 and i weigh 175. the machine handels great and the stiff ride isnt as stiff as you would think

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I liked my snopro

·
Lake Runner!
17,502 Posts
i have a standard and all i can say is: get the sno pro. get the sno pro get the sno pro. get the sno pro. get the sno pro. get the sno pro. enough said

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'd have to say sno-pro, be sure to look around as there's lots of left over 04's an 5's around for good deals! :beerchug:

·
Registered
672 Posts
I started up with a standard F7 :banghead: , but in a very short time I have replaced suspension back/front and track to SnoPro setup........

Only one thing to say: BUY SNOPRO

:beerchug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts