·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving at 8 to go ride..ill let ya know how it went and get pics

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Not too far from where I grew up. Nice area. Hope you had fun.
Mrs red

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got back and I loved it ! Amazing riding , felt sort of like Tug Hill but narrower trails and next to no people. sorry no pics becuse I was riding to much and left the camera in the truck. Put on about 73 miles. Rode at Deer Valley Trails. Where abouts did you gorw up....and why would ya wanna move from their lol....very nice place and people!

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Just got back and I loved it ! Amazing riding , felt sort of like Tug Hill but narrower trails and next to no people. sorry no pics becuse I was riding to much and left the camera in the truck. Put on about 73 miles. Rode at Deer Valley Trails. Where abouts did you gorw up....and why would ya wanna move from their lol....very nice place and people![/b]
I grew up in Chateaugay NY, but had friends that lived over there. I moved from that area when I graduated from college, and never went back, because it is a hard area to find jobs. I wouldn't mind living in that area, but I love it out here. After all, we have snow for about 8 months out of the year!
Got your IM this morning. For some reason, I didn't hear it when it came through.
Mrs red

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 ft aprox. , Ied move if their was snow 8 months outta the year !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.