Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
I get to Cranberry often, either trailer to the clare town barn outside of canton or coming from my camp in Aldrich, near starlake....

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm living in Potsdam for the school year at Clarkson. I myself have never been to Cranberry, but a few of my friends from here go there all the time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I rode from my house up through last year for the first time. I've been out of it for a while but I just really got into riding again last year. I used to live in Evans Mills growing up we would ride tug hill. I kind of prefer it up here now. Less traffic on the trails.

·
Registered
512 Posts
yah i ride cranberry every weekend if there is good snow, I have a camp located right off of route 3, about 2 miles out of cranberry lake toward sevey's corners. I usually take off from there and ride toward horseshoe pond, from there you can head toward tupper lake and eventually saranac, or go southbound toward beaver river and stillwater resevoir.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I ussually ride from the trail head on the little john road in south colton up through with my friends if the resevoir is frozen enough I can leave right from my house. That or we leave from my friends camp on east hill road. Do you ever ride to Deer Valley?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live in Malone, Franklin county. I ride all over that area I actually make all those places from my house. I did'nt make it down last year, the snow was never really good on the rail bed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Last year we never really had a base. I'm hoping that this year is better. We have some pretty good trails. If we get the snow this winter like the rain we've been getting, I'll be lovin' it. Let's keep our fingers cross.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts