·
Registered
986 Posts
1/3 mile real contest?unless gear changes done on cat

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
burly1, you all stock, you have the deep lug track,stock gearing?
Thankyou Skydog

·
Registered
986 Posts
Burly please reply to what Skydog asked.. If you are clutched right @ geared right 1 ' track 1/2 mi 118 + on cat

·
Registered
986 Posts
Yes with a Dakota Performance kit V3 reeds air box mod From A to Z picked up 7 mph on top end with no ET loss

·
Registered
986 Posts
Depending upon your weight this can change what gear you will run . Gearing good for sno-pro or 1" track

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I smoked every SRX I ever raced with my 02 ZR 800 EFI...so I would hope a stock to stock F7 will win as well, but from what I hear the two are very, very close...

How much HP do the SRX's have...135 or so?

·
Registered
71 Posts
My f7 was stock,since i have put in a clutch kit and have 23/40 gears but not installed them,153 studs on snopro track

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Question should be did anyone not get beat by one. A buddy of mine with a hard running srx 2002 couldn't be a stock F7 ...it had 27miles on it...said it didn't matter if they went from a dead stop, roll on, the F7 would jump out and continue to pull away. Did the same with a 2000srx well set up and a new Rx1. Just passing on the info that I was given. Guy with the srx said that the F7's are for real, they do go!!..for how long who knows

(From some Yamaha guys, i think the SRX will be no big deal! :lol:)
Skydog

1 - 13 of 13 Posts