Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought Hauck Power pipes to my SRX 700/01. Do anyone have any experience of needed jetting changes with these pipes?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Save your $$$ and keepp the stock pipes on it unless you are modded to the hilt spinning over 9000 rpm nothing is better than the stock pipes and can

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
9000 rpm would require changing the CDI box thus stock cuts the ignition after app. 8500 rpm - right?

If you replace the original silencer with lighter one e.g. made by Bender or by Hauck do you need to make jetting changes?

·
Registered
27 Posts
No, if you are only putting a silencer on you will not have to rejet anything, with the srx motor the stock pipes are perfect you can't find any better ones unless you have a big bore motor.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
An aftermarket can will slow that sled down. Keep the stock pipes & can. A ton of engineering went into those sleds & the only good gains are in clutching & traction.I have owned 5 SRX,s & currently own a 98 & a 01.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have heared that Bender cans wont work thus they decrease top RPM but Hauck cans work well.

Having your experience with SRX´s I´m not questioning your comment :) but still are you saying that keeping the stock pipes+silencer is better than stock pipes+after market silencer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts