Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to fort kent this weekend brothers f7 broke down had to use my srx rest of weekend Isnt the first time had to lend him a sled because his cat broke down should have bought a yamaha some people just dont get it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what happend to the f7?[/b]
Nothing serious just giving my brother a hard time, his heat reflective pad on the cowling fell off and was burning into his foam it was 5:30 in the morning kind of cold didn't want to mess with it plus he likes driving the srx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's that srx do against the apex?[/b]
Not sure yet. I think the srx is more snappy and quicker, but that could be 192 chisel's on the srx the apex only has 200 miles on it as soon as we get some ice or decent snow going to take some video's of srx vs apex vs f7

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Not sure yet. I think the srx is more snappy and quicker, but that could be 192 chisel's on the srx the apex only has 200 miles on it as soon as we get some ice or decent snow going to take some video's of srx vs apex vs f7[/b]
nice........ looking forward to that. maybe you can get zr800efi to show up for a race. :div20:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Went to fort kent this weekend brothers f7 broke down had to use my srx rest of weekend Isnt the first time had to lend him a sled because his cat broke down should have bought a yamaha some people just dont get it[/b]
Yamaies might always be the fastest, but they last forever and always start. Viper triple awesome motor,. First time I drove a viper in 2003, I had to get one. Great all aound sled, great trail sled

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.