Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to go out and take pics of the big flakes coming down for you guys , but then it thinned out and is smaller.... Sooo I put the camera away so it will keep coming down.. The snow must be camera shy... lol But it is lightly snowing and sticking to the ground.. Will keep you posted..

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
Well, I went to go out and take pics of the big flakes coming down for you guys , but then it thinned out and is smaller.... Sooo I put the camera away so it will keep coming down.. The snow must be camera shy... lol But it is lightly snowing and sticking to the ground.. Will keep you posted..[/b]
Thanks LawDog!!

:banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it looks like the snow is coming from the tail ends of Lake Effect bands.... Pictured Rocks looks to be getting more than us,,,,,,, Flakes hit then the sun sorta comes out ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
229 Posts
Spurts of snow in soo also..
but we got things happening even if there is no snow

Would you spend $25.00 Snow or not to get
1. 2 poker runs with (3) cash prizes for each run
2. Do both poker runs, with all the stops, and get more chances to win
3. Find colored golf balls at each poker stop and win more prizes
4. Chance to win a 2 place snowmobile trailer
5. Find the mystery spot and get a chance to win more prizes
6. Chance to win (3 ) $150.00 gifts certificate to local snowmobile dealers
7. A dinner ( chicken, salad, veggie, potatoes, pasta, coffee, or tea and desert
8. Door prizes( almost everybody gets one)
ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR $25.00
But There Is More
1. 50/50 drawing
2. Silent auction
3. Raffle ticket for a mini snowmobile
4. Cash bar
5. Price is Rite contest
And you can do this with snowmobile or car ...SNOW OR NO SNOW..
It's all at the 15th Annual Sault Ste Marie Rally and Fun Run....Go to www.sootrails.org ..or call ..906-632-3301
Or just come in Friday Jan 26, 2007 noon till 7pm or Sat. Jan. 27, 2007, 8am-10am. at the Quality Inn Sault Ste. Marie Mich. Business Spur

1 - 12 of 12 Posts