Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Sorry to hear that you wont be able to enjoy your new sled.
I wish you the best of luck in your business venture...
Cap'n

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Good luck in the Quiznos!! My best bud opened one up in January of this year....and yea he was freakin busy!!!! For about 3-4 months he was sleeping about 4 hrs a night. A few time I found him sleeping in a cardboard box in the back room!!LOL The only problem I saw with the startup was that the "trainer" from down south(Carolina's I think) was supposed to be there for 1-2 weeks and she was there for I think 3 days!! My bud and all his new staff were learning on their own...that was tough. He is all settled now and doing great. It took him about 9 months to get everything orginized. If you need help with questions let me know I will pass on his # or you can call the Quiznos in Plattsburgh, NY. Agian Good luck... The product is EXCELLENT..blows subway off the map!!! :div20:

·
Registered
262 Posts
hey mainegearhead,good luck on your quiznos...i have a buddy who does bussiness with woodies.he live's in topsham.he has a dairy queen in topsham.he once told me of a joint bussiness between his dairy queen and another sandwich franchise that fell through cause of owner of building making proper accommadation's.do you know him??if not well good luck again...al.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Originally posted by mainegearhead@Sep 6 2005, 05:52 AM
It's a no brainer for me.  I will get the same Apex RTX in 2007 unless something better comes along.
My Doo gets bad gas mileage, uses stinky oil, and obviously a 2 stroke is more maintenance than a 4 stroke.  The Doo is a great sled to ride and I may end up riding it a little bit this winter unless I sell it, but when going new I can't see getting a 2 stroke anymore because I don't care about weight.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=862397
[/quote]
Amen to that. :div20: I demo rode an '05 RX-1 and '05 RS Vector last winter and I walked away impressed. I didnt think I would like the 4-strokes that much more than what I have now, but I do.
After I took the demo rides I went home and rode my 600 around on the trails for about an hour. Nothing aganst my 600 XC, its a very nice sled, but it felt so antiquated compared to those 2 Yammies I rode.
I share your opinion, the old 2-strokers were good machines but they arent even in the same league as the Yamaha 4-strokes are.
Cap'n

1 - 8 of 8 Posts