Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every spring this happens...warm weather coming, the last ride of the year sucked (in yet another typical sub-par winter in the midworst...) I just get pissed and cranky until the snow is gone. Once it's gone, it's not a big deal. Must be some kind of depression, huh?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Time for WW kayaking. With all the snow we've had here in Maine the rivers will be high and fast.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Today is the last day to go riding here in Southern WI. Next 5 days will be 50 + and rain. The lake is melting :( .

Time to learn how to water skip :D

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I hate this time of year! I dream of snowmobiling the whole year through! Now I have to wait until Late December again to go riding! :( Our midwest winter suck anymore and we never receive and snow anymore! :angry: Oh, well. Time for boating, golfing, and dreaming for next season! :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
yeah the best winter we have had in years,the lowest amount of miles i've p[ut on.800 went down 2 weeks ago,just got the cylinder back yesterday,now the weather forecast says rain and 50 degrees for the next week,this is depressing considering i've only rode the sled twice for a total of 75 miles.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
ya im not ready to stop riding yet but o well i got 1350 miles on and that's alot better then last year . plus racing season starts april 16th :D

D

·
0 Posts
Time to work on the golf game :D Any duffers out there know that the addiction is worse than sledding.

·
Registered
193 Posts
You gotta believe that duke.Golf is very very addictive B)
I work midnight shift so we play at least 3 times a week and atleast once a weekend.Gotta love it,what arsenal you have in your bag??
I have cleveland irons and woods and an oddesey putter B)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I dont know why. But for some reason i can believe that duke is a golfer with all that jumping and powder riding. I think he would be a dirt bike rider or something.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Time to work on the golf game  Any duffers out there know that the addiction is worse than sledding.[/b]
You gotta believe that duke.Golf is very very addictive  
I work midnight shift so we play at least 3 times a week and atleast once a weekend.Gotta love it,what arsenal you have in your bag??
I have cleveland irons and woods and an oddesey putter  [/b]
Now you’re talking…FOUR or is it FOR :lol: :lol: …Play it every chance I get.

Ping i3 Irons
Ping Anser Putter
Callaway Woods soon to be replaced..

S

·
0 Posts
nah out comes the dirt bikes and boats, and the 8-10 pound walleye strart to bite! never mind the 40 pound Trout and 20+ Lb Pike!!! yee haaa

·
Registered
962 Posts
I HATE BROWN SNOW.

I`m Fine w/ no snow and warm but not HOT.

I`d rather have fresh snow and cool but Wouldn`t we all.

I like the spring time. Gives me time to get my truck real muddy and then spend summer washing the mofo off.

·
Registered
269 Posts
time to break out my harley 2001 softtail standard snow is all gone here :angry: nine more months then i can play in the snow again :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Well this year I don't feel too bad.
Knowing it was going to warm today, i went out last night and did some major ditch banging.
Came back with the biggest sh## eating grin.

Take advantage when you can!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm kind of glad it's over considering the low snow amounts we've had.
Summer is coming, and that's a good time too make a bunch of cash so I can play around next winter on my new '03 F7.

Plus, there are all the grass drags and snow shows to look forward to.
Hey, I've only got 6 months to get enough cash for the Lake County and Milwaukee Snow Shows!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I wish we'd have had a better winter. My only complaint is, I went through the trails so quickly it's almost like I didn't snowmobile this year. . . hard to describe, but a feeling I've been getting. Did a LOT of riding in the UP of Michigan this year. 2400 miles on the sled, but ALMOST 10,000 on the tow vehicle. Yikes.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts