Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I split it today--worst I've ever seen out of anyone on here--If I have time I'll post pictures. It's split ALL the way around in two spots.

Sounds good but really loud

·
Registered
143 Posts
I heard it. It does sound good. Hope you get it fixed quick. Nice meeting you guys this weekend.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You too--Too bad it was bitter cold or it woulda been a real good ride. Nice meeting you also, that pipe got worse on Sunday--I'm having my buddy who was w/ me when we met you weld it because we're going up to the U.P. on Friday.

If AC has a problem w/ the weld they can stick that broken pipe up their :rolleyes:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would do the same thing if I couldn't get a new one right away. Season will not be here much longer. Hopefully it hold up. Have a good ride.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mine is not split.(that I know of) But it backfires at least every other time I start it. A couple very loud bangs this weekend. <_<

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by ONExBADxDODGE@Feb 16 2003, 10:19 PM
Mine is not split.(that I know of) But it backfires at least every other time I start it. A couple very loud bangs this weekend. <_<
make sure you use oso, in every tank.
i let mine idle for a minute or two before,
i shut it off. i seems to help get the un,
burned gases out of the pipe. B)

·
Registered
143 Posts
make sure you use oso, in every tank.
i let mine idle for a minute or two before,
i shut it off. i seems to help get the un,
burned gases out of the pipe. B)[/quote]
Thanks. I'll try it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Northern lower -to- the Soo in Canada. Going to ride up to Wawa this weekend.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Trail permits are costly. I hear they groom more. I think it is just less traveled. But riding is great and food and logging seems to be cheaper. I will keep going.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts