Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know anything about Speedwerx or D and D silencers. How do they sound, and are they avaliable yet? where can you find out about them i tried both web sites cant find them!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I had an R/T can from Black Magic on my 800 and it sounded very good....I dont like to recoment BM for stuff but the can was alright

·
Registered
986 Posts
Will be testing D&D pipe & canister next week in canada One sled with pipe set up & other without Be gone 6 days will let u know how it performs . Both sleds have v3 reeds. DP kit .air box mods , & 23/40 gears going to try heavier weights & steeper helux to see what works best with pipe & can

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
If yu get one theres only one to get, D&D by far so check out there site but really your not going to get a hole lot from this sled it is pretty much maxed out. You need to do an all around package to make it all reliable and everthing work in conjjunction, becuz it is an efi and a very sensitive motor. pipe leans her out reeds ok, clutch just puts more to the ground porting great with a new fuel and timing map.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts