Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i haven't seen any one dispaly a speedo pic of there f7. Hey rob what is the trick to get a pic of a speedo while doing 100mph?

·
Registered
629 Posts
helment cam would problem work!!!!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Hold the camera in your left hand upsidedown. Use your thumb to press the button wear a light glove or no glove if possible (burrrr) Accelerating with only is the hard part. My speedo shot is the SRX @110 on Robs home page. I took 4 shots in the single run one @ 90 one @ 100 one that didn't come out. Those 3 were taken holding the camera at my cheast and snapping the one on the home page was taken looking though the view finder which is a bit intimadting but I had plenty of room and knew noone would be coming as Rob and another friend had the trail blocked in front of me. Trust me its a lot easier to do then get a 10,000 mile speedo shot that Rob has. Good luck ride safe

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I used Rob's Cannon Sure shot I think was the model It had a wrist strap so I could just let go after the shot. My wife did one on 2nd conn. lake in New Hampshire @ about 104 its really pretty easy. You just need the stones to try it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I like the helmet cam plus mic, wow sound and visuals..I can just see it now as the sled picks up to mach one and the visual begins to blur. Holy cow, Ohmy god, holy sh........t, this friggen sled is fasssssssssssst...
lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts