Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please check out Cat Loyalist topic in the Tell it to Cat Forum!!!

Thanks again,

Dallas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dallas, I just read the other thread... I'm VERY pleased to think that the forum helped solve your problem. That is EXACTLY what I had in mind when I created this whole thing.. At times I've been frustrated, but reading this makes me feel much better! I hope you now have as good luck with your F7 as I've had with mine! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'll second that rob. Without this place I would been in the dark for ALOT LONGER. This place is the best :D Thanks again for all your support for us Test Pilots :p

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
yeah this is a great website. i actually had my dealership bring this website up to investigate the icing under the seat problem. was my only proof of the occurance. also my other dealership never heard of cat part # that was posted on here so i took him the # and he was amazed because it is listed nowhere that they can find at the dealership. thanks for a great website.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) Thanks again ROB!!!

Actually I printed off what gls suggested the first time and took it to my dealer and they got together and
took care of the whole thing.

I know I'm way behind but I think there is still time for me to catch Rob in miles. LOL :lol: :lol:

dallas

·
Registered
344 Posts
Glad your problems were fixed Dallas. It's helpful to come to this forum as you have shown. The dealers don't always have the inside track and spend time fixing symptoms rather than the root of the problem.

Tim

Now get out & put some miles on! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts