Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just in from TRF @ the Plant.

Emplyees were so filled with pride when the red patriot firecats came down the line that they took the upmost care with these beauties.(best motors, parts ect... ect...).I cant say I blame them. That particular model has got to be one of the best looking sleds ever. :p ^_^ :lol: :lol: :p :p B)

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Pass the pipe to the right man! Everyone knows the Black Saber's were the pride and joy of the assembly line!!! LMAO!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
YOU SHOULD WEAR A CAPE WHEN RIDING THAT RED PATRIOT..LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE ''SUPERFRIENDS'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys and your Black Sabrecats,... If u wanted a Harley you should have got a Blade Outlaw... LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p B)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Come on guys we all know it was the Black Patriot, It's the best kept secret out there..LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I heard that Kirk Hibbert,Greg Spaulding and the whole race crew ran the line by themselves when all the Team Arctic Sleds were built....Tricks Motors..The Best of Everything..There were even $100 bills stuffed in the gas tanks...Ya thats the ticket.....Whatta think of dat ! :wacko:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Man, as a f-7 patriot owner, you can not believe how happy I am to hear that. That might explain why I did not have one of the flaws or concerns posted on this site in my sled. And belive me, I have been keeping a scrap book of downloaded advice and trouble shooting off this forum. Nope..no problems. All hoses where they need to be and everything zip tied as exepcted. No noises or fluid leaks....just one happy American on one freaking fast Red, White and Blue sled.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i put on 400 miles on my red patriot this weekend in grand maria no problems and had ski-doo guys telling me how hot the sled looked and i said it runs even better 550 miles no problems thanks to this site and preparing sled.

·
Registered
614 Posts
All I know is that my bud's Red Patriot would look REAL good with some Detriot Red Wings stickers on it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
patriot missle ! how was the riding in grand marai ? enough snow up there might try to get up that way next weekend instead of mich.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts