Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Let me know how you make out...I have left from Newfields and rode 15 north to NHIS but then turned back, actually did a loop back down through northfield through lee and then newmarket back to newfields.. It was late spring and tough riding. I just talked with a buddy about throwing a bag on our backs and just go north on 15. The trouble for us was fuel....I was riding a triple and it really strapped us....Bring some with you....

·
Registered
142 Posts
i rode the rockingham trail yesterday from derry to epping. It SUCKED. all bumpy the entire ride. The webber trail in derry was a nice ride, headed over to big island pond. Hopefully the groomers will get out soon, and fix it up.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Fremont to bear brook trail SUCKED,I know we are riding but if you want a nice ride you arent going to find it around here..[/b]
15 was rough yesterday when I road it. The key is to take other trails, to many people buzz through on the same trail. So once you hit Tower Hill pond, take a side trail. 11 was great. There are some water holes on 15 north of Dubes that bite. Chester Turnpike is really rough, so the operators are taking it easy on the part of the trail. Unfortunatly with the traffic there are parts of the trail that are just going to get the snot beaten out of them quickly.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i rode the rockingham trail yesterday from derry to epping. It SUCKED. all bumpy the entire ride. The webber trail in derry was a nice ride, headed over to big island pond. Hopefully the groomers will get out soon, and fix it up.[/b]
The Kingston club's groomer is down with track issues and a broken windshield. The Newfields club groomed part of the rec trail tonight with their Tucker.

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks . but where can you park truck and trailer to unload? thanks[/b]

at the clubhouse dude.. Why else would I give directions from there? If you go to the website, Ahh forget it. I-93 North to Exit 15E (393). Get off exit 3 marked Loudon. Take left at end of ramp. Drive approx 7-8 miles At end of long straight-away take left onto Clough Hill Rd (which also has one of those fancy snowmobile parking signs pointing at it) Drive until you see another fancy parking sign.

P.S. Don't take this the wrong way, it's been a long night with the prospect of a longer one tonight...

Don't forget to wave as you go by :schild27:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts