Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me if the trails look good . how deep is the snow there because were thinking of heading there thursday if the snow is deep enough. thank you

·
Registered
262 Posts
Trails sucked today!! 97 miles of pure smooth deep snow riding. Really hated it.... I just can't lie, IT WAS AWSOME!!!! I'd say we got at least 15-20" depending on the area. Rode from Niles to Indian lakes and it seemed to shallow out the closer I got to Indian lakes so we turned around. Could have been from the wind in the open fields, but areas around my house seemed alot deeper. Rite now, conditions are GREAT and the snow is deep. So get a ride in before it warms up!!! and enjoy. AnimalMXZ700.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trails sucked today!! 97 miles of pure smooth deep snow riding. Really hated it.... I just can't lie, IT WAS AWSOME!!!! I'd say we got at least 15-20" depending on the area. Rode from Niles to Indian lakes and it seemed to shallow out the closer I got to Indian lakes so we turned around. Could have been from the wind in the open fields, but areas around my house seemed alot deeper. Rite now, conditions are GREAT and the snow is deep. So get a ride in before it warms up!!! and enjoy. AnimalMXZ700.[/b]
thank you very much for the update.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ditto. Put on over 100 miles and did some racing on 5 mile field. It was a great day! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Rode Niles Wednesday night and it was like I was in the UP. 2-3' of pow pow off trail. Couldn't see where I was going because the snow kept covering the headlights. The trail was a little bumpy in some spots and excellent in others. I think if you ride Saturday it will be best before noon. It could rain in the afternoon. After Saturday, forget about it until it snows A LOT again...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Rode 300+ miles last 3 days - Conditions are super, last night was great sled hooking up on the slightly softer snow. Go today! anything north of 51 (Pokagon Highway) will be toast quick with the warmer weather.
EDWARDSBURG/FOUR FLAGS THANK YOU FOR GROOMING AND TRAIL MARKING EFFORTS!
Those guys have been grooming every day and have helped smooth out the trails which have been getting alot of pressure.
I am heading out around 10 am this morning as the light rain is clearing off and take advantage of what could be our last day for awhile. Corners are going to be snirty but SO WHAT!
LETS RIDE!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Didnt end up going on saturday. Was raining in the am and wasnt about to drive 2 hrs to ride in the rain. Hopefully we get another chance at some snow soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts