Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out riding on a lake today. A Rx1 with clutching and ice picks. Pulls up it is guys i know and he knows his stuff BIG time! With my brothers BONESTOCK F7 with 102 trail studs goes out to race him. Lake is soild ice no snow on it. So they have to do a roll on at about 40 mph .The F7 pulls out and stays about 2 sleds in front, to about 100mph then my brother let off! This happend two time! WOW
Skydog

·
Registered
580 Posts
I talked to a yammi mechanic today and he said the rx1 is being shipped with EFI? Told me they got two in this week, Yamaha never told them about it all, he claims that some are coming in with carbs some with efi, I told him he was full of it as Yamaha was a year off in offering an efi on that sled, he said come look at one, no carbs..

·
Registered
80 Posts
I raced my stock f7 without studs witha zr900 with 144 st and an 1 1/4 track and smoked him we raced 5 times. Then a big shot pulls up with a zr 800 with a d-d stroker motor i think he said it was like a 1200cc or something like that and barely beat him but it don't matter i crossed the line first. I think the f7s are unbeatable!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I dont know where your sledding but if you get off the stoop and come out here and race with the big boys your in for a suprise (I'm not a big boy still in traning)..........I have an F7 and know what they are capable of and you aint beating a [email protected] big boar unless the owner is a tool and its set up backwards...The F7 is fast but not the fastest..........

PS
I win some.... and yes I admit to loosing some

1 - 4 of 4 Posts