Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,
Just comin' aboard your group here. I presently own a 2000 ZR 500, but I'll be placing an order for a new F6 with the Team Arctic graphics (hence the name) in the next few weeks. A friend of mine (Casey Mr F7 in your group) has a green '03 Sabercat F7 sno pro & I decided to get a Firecat too. We usually ride in Michigan's UP. We rode anout 2500 miles this year, but it looks like the weather this coming weekend is gonna kill sledding for the season. Can't gripe, I had a lot of fun. Anyway, did anyone here get a new F6 when they released them earlier this winter? If so, what did ya think? Can't wait for next winter to ride my new sled! :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
What color are you going with? Im going to get the red, I cant bring myself to the GREEN. I guess its not in my blood. Plus all my gear is red. The sport is expensive enough witout having to buy new gear every time I get a new sled. So far the #s on the f6s are very close to the f7. hehehe

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta go with the green (for the same reason as you). I like the green!! I didn't realize the "Arctic Cat" and "F6" decals on the sled were chrome until I looked at pics posted here. I guess I would have liked white better, but chrome is cool too. Say, did you see the 2004 miniature F6 Team Arctic model on arcticcat.com? Gotta order one of those, too!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I know our buddy Dan @ The Outdoor Shop will have a clutch kit perfected for next year..... right Dan? The boys with 7s better keep on thier toes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think, with that I have read about the F6's, that I too will be ordering an F6 come this weekend. Probably the green one or perhaps the nightfire. I can't seem to decide on which one, oh well. I got a few days to decide. But hey, as long as its a cat, the color aint important.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i am ordering a black fighter f7 efi by the end of the week... i went today but our salesmen left early to go to a poo show.... we prolly shoulda called first

i was gonna go with the f6 but i looked at the difference in prices and decided that and f7 will be alot better for the money

1 - 6 of 6 Posts