Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM HEADING TO MARQUETTE ON SATURDAY JAN 19 AND COMING HOME SUNDAY. ANYBODY BEEN ON THE TRAILS TO MARQUETTE. STILL LOOKING FOR PROPER MILEIAGE. WHAT IS A GOOD WEBSITE FOR TRAIL CONDITIONS. THE TRAILS IN THE SOO ARE GOOD FROM WHAT I READ. I AM STAYING AT SUPER 8. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET THERE OFF TRAIL 8. I NEED TO FIND A TRAIL MAP.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I AM HEADING TO MARQUETTE ON SATURDAY JAN 19 AND COMING HOME SUNDAY. ANYBODY BEEN ON THE TRAILS TO MARQUETTE. STILL LOOKING FOR PROPER MILEIAGE. WHAT IS A GOOD WEBSITE FOR TRAIL CONDITIONS. THE TRAILS IN THE SOO ARE GOOD FROM WHAT I READ. I AM STAYING AT SUPER 8. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET THERE OFF TRAIL 8. I NEED TO FIND A TRAIL MAP.[/b]
Fishweb.com has trail maps you can see online, plus they provide trail reports. But you need to check more then one site because the Reporters don't report everyday. JohnDee's, and DooTalk forums along with this site are good places to look.

·
Registered
211 Posts
fishweb.com is a very good sight, biskitscloset.com is a good site, he is in Hulbert and has links to all the surrounding area trail reports, it is snowing and suppost to be real cold this weekend so make sure you dress warm, also the mileage. I have never ridden to Marquette but I know it is about 200 miles from the Soo to Munising, by car Marquette is only 40 or so miles from Munising but not sure of the mileage by sled.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I CANT SEEM TO FIND A MAP FROM THE SOO RIGHT TO MARQUETTE ONLINE, CAN SOMEONE POST ONE IF THEY HAVE IT. I THINK I WAS TOLD TO TAKE TRAIL 8 ALL THE WAY. WE ARE STAYING AT SUPER 8 RIGHT ON HWY 41. THANKS

·
Registered
360 Posts
I CANT SEEM TO FIND A MAP FROM THE SOO RIGHT TO MARQUETTE ONLINE, CAN SOMEONE POST ONE IF THEY HAVE IT. I THINK I WAS TOLD TO TAKE TRAIL 8 ALL THE WAY. WE ARE STAYING AT SUPER 8 RIGHT ON HWY 41. THANKS[/b]
That's the one...Trail 8 all until just south of Autrain. Trail 417 north will take you right into Marquette.
http://www.fishweb.com/maps/alger/trails/m...rain/index.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts