Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
These were from Sunday afternoon after the snow and before the rain and ice. They didn't have much there on the road. It can't be worth it.

[attachment=278858:Mt._Washington_011.jpg][attachment=278857:Mt._Washington_009.
pg]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Can anyone give me some more info about this area? Like the type of trails there are other than the road, things like that. I always see trucks parked there in the winter and I have been wondering about it. Also, anyone know where I can get a map for that area. Thanks!

Matt

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
Not much of an area to ride in. Maybe 60 miles of trails. Mostly the road and a few side trails.
Be sure you get a National Forest Parking Permit at one of the Ranger Stations BEFORE parking your rig there.
Rob ......

·
Registered
166 Posts
do all of the trails loop back to the road? I just figured this might not be too bad of an area to bring my girlfriend for her first ride of the year.

Matt[/b]
Lots of johhny racer types run that road hard, may not want to scare off the GF on her first ride, with yahoos running the corners double wide.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
I spoke with someone from Trails Bureau earlier tonight and was told the gates are still closed in Bear Notch. 6" of snow is needed to ride in The National Forrest and there is on 4".[/b]

Yeah, well someone ought to let Northern Extremes know :smilielol: ......they had a whole crap load of people up there last Sunday. :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.