Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my thunder products airbox breather deals...two of em...where did u guys mount them...remember ...the Thunder products one is only two..which would be the best place to place them?? thanks guys

·
Registered
86 Posts
D abd D has the bullseye shown on there sight. I would center the tpi's right in the middle of where the 2 bullseyes are on each side.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Big Mr. Yuk, I have a picture of mine mounted, but I don't know how to put the pictures on here. If you could explain, I will gladly do it. I put mine more towards the injectors, on the outside. There is a wall in the box, and you can see the depression in the top of the box where its at. They work great. And you can close them.

S

·
0 Posts
Go with the 440 snowpro intake it's only 8 bucks and gives you 20-30% more air.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
remember..i could care less what power gains i get..this is just for DEEP SNOW...when im going along and the stupid hump gets jammed with snow...so the motor wont bog..and it can draw air even when the hump is plugged...woopee... .75 hp more blah

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
BFC, you kill me!!!! Ain't going to be any good if you can't get that biatch back in!!! lol :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts