i have all ready spent my $7500.00 for a firecat
how about some of you ZR guy's
who haven't steped up to the plate
buy a f-6 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Originally posted by F7_Ditch_Jumper@Jan 14 2003, 10:39 PM
loosing sleep? over what? if they really installed a plug holder as advertised.
LMAO... :D :D :D

Did you see the F9 Pic...is that for real...if so, I am buying it the day it's available!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got the F-7 but I might think about selling my ZR600 EFI or trading it in towards the F-6. I plan on having a backup sled cause you never know when something is going to happen. It will also get used when I when someone to ride with and they dont have a sled.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, i think im gonna get an f7 whether or not it has a plug holder, i wanna see how the 600 is tho

haha the 900 pics are great :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
You know what i am stuck on that plug holder. I never thought i would care if it had one or not until i put some plugs in the trunk and all the bumps in houghton destroyed 4 of them.

Im with every one else. F9 would be cool. wait a minute it wouldn't be cool. I wouldn't have the fastest stock sled out there anymore. Oh no. :(

·
Super Moderator
5,655 Posts
The F6 will sell like hot cakes here in Ontario. The insurance here is next to unbelivable over 600cc. At 120 horse the thing should be a bullet. I rode the rev 6 and it is a bullet also. Did not like the riding position as I have one bad knee. It still aches as I type. If it pulls like the rev, it will be excellent. I was thinking that they would exceed 120 but if you look at the numbers they make sense. They all make close to 200 hp per litre. With the longer stroke of the 600 should make good torque. I think one will look good for a second sled if I can convince my wife. Wish me luck. :) :) :D

Jester

·
Registered
348 Posts
Why would anyone want an F6 over an F7 when they weigh the same? Is the F7 too much for you to handle? Come on guys, there must be something I'm not seeing here.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I hope it woops the Rev 600, they think all the Revs are faster, they are calling the 600 king of the 600 HP and the F 6 has over rate on HP at 118, someone get one and run them over, I am gonna see if I can get my Girlfriend to trade the Rev 800 in for a F 6

·
Registered
743 Posts
I am heading up to tug hill this weekend, I will take a few of them side by side if you wish, I dont ride it to much dont care for the way you sit on it and it is drafty when going fast, and we have only had it for a few weeks now, and I never said anything on here. I dont want to get into the fight thing like I do on the doo site, i do think It rides good but would like her to get a F 6 if we can, I dont no if my dealer will take it in or not, My buddy could not get a cat daeler to take it in on trade unless he wanted to take a big loss, so are you saying I have to own Just cats to be on this site, I no the most of the ski doos guys dont like the fact I have a cat, But I like to think you guys are better then that, I joined these sites to keep up on the info, and if you look the only input I put on the doo site is cat or Rev and on the F 6, mostly sticking up for Cat on the doo site. I dont see anything wrong with that.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by SabercattF7@Jan 16 2003, 02:04 PM
so are you saying I have to own Just cats to be on this site, I no the most of the ski doos guys dont like the fact I have a cat, But I like to think you guys are better then that,
No, I think it's great to own both...but you had mentioned on the Doo site about "taking crap from the Cat guys on the firecat site" regarding owning a REV...and I hadn't remembered you ever mentioning that here before...see why I was confused :wacko: :wacko:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Oh gotcha, lol, ok ok, I did not say to much about having the sled on here, because I did not want to take any crap from my fellow F 7 riders on here, My first choice is the cat hands down, I ride it all most every day, But like I said all I do is stick up for the Firecats over there, I think its funny how hard headed some of them guys are, they just dont want to say that the rev is getting beat by the F 7, well some of them do. I see guys that dont even Have a rev tell me its faster, Now I think thats funny.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I think I will snocheck an F-6 This spring. I want to see if they offer graphics again. The wife was going to snocheck a ZL this spring but after riding Mine She wants a F-Cat. So I think I will put electric start on My F-5 and give it to Her.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by F7_Ditch_Jumper@Jan 16 2003, 07:47 AM
You know what i am stuck on that plug holder. I never thought i would care if it had one or not until i put some plugs in the trunk and all the bumps in houghton destroyed 4 of them.

Im with every one else. F9 would be cool. wait a minute it wouldn't be cool. I wouldn't have the fastest stock sled out there anymore. Oh no. :(
F9 stilll cool, and I would be owning the fastest sled out, as the girlfriend would get the F7 and I would be riding the F9

1 - 19 of 19 Posts