Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just leafed through the new Super Trax......"one ride, it's all it's gonna take"........."the Apex is superbly comfortable"...."the view from behind the bars is well, horny"......."the monoshock impressed us with its adjustability, weight transfer and ability to swallow craters at any speed"....."Truthfully, not enough can be said about this new skidframe"....."the (exhaust) note is decidedly more deeper, more threatening and will draw even larger crowds when you light the fuse in front of Larrys"......"could this be the new national anthem (motor noise at full song) of snowmobiling?"....."the GT and RT will draw crowds wanting autographs, they're that impressive"......"we cannot explain in words what a 1000 cc 4 EFI 4 stroke hooked to a CVT pulls like. Until you squeeze the trigger on an Apex it'll have to be somewhat of a mystery" "4 strokes generate torque in big gulp portions and it's at trail speed where you'll have to adjust your posture and literally hang on when you whack the Genesis 5 valver"...."this year the Apex will be among the fastest sleds on the lake"........."torque here is enormous and infectious".

There was more, but I thought those were some of the better ones.....I still think Supertraxx, along with Snow Tech are the two most credible mags going.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Damit!!! Wolfie... I just called my dealer again and my GT is still not in!! Stop posting these Yamaha romance clips, im getting blue balls reading this. Doug

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
a guy is coming to pick up the 01xc 800 in about 3 hrs :div20: and will be picking up a rtx in about a month.....fingering through the new snowgoer,they bashed the rtx's suspension,said it needs to be calibrated,is this because they didnt set it up right or yamaha's new mono,isnt up to par or did they bash that because they couldnt find anything wrong with the sled and just needed to say something bad...i dont get supertrax :banghead: i agree snotech is the best mag,and they loved the apex :div20:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
and snowgoer made the gt soty,talk about hippoctrits :dunno:

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't feel bad boys, all I can do is wear the pages off the mags until December. Thats when my GT comes in, and my wrist should be strong enough to hold onto it by then (broken wrist, in cast from mx racing accident) :frech32:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I too read the artical..

THey absolutly love these sleds... even remarking how the previous sled (the rx-1) was slow and heavy in comparison..

:div20: :div20: :div20:

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's true, and very significant considering they also noted how good the RX1 was last year. I am extremely psyched to be on this new GT, sleds keep getting better and better every year.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
YOu know what i noticed last night while moving my RTX around the garage? It doesn't seem that heavy. I was very surprised. I am a year older this year, all but stopped working out in the last 6 months (injury) and i could swing the RTX with ease. I lifted the back end to put it on rollers and it was effortless, I then swung the front end around and to be quite honest, IT DOESN"T FEEL ANYWHERE near as heavy as my SRX.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Did anyone notice they said if they read one more report on the internet of the apex beating the mach they they were going to puke.

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by skidoo nut@Oct 4 2005, 03:29 PM
Did anyone notice they said if they read one more report on the internet of the apex beating the mach they they were going to puke.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=907876
[/quote]

Yup. Silly preseason hype. All other things being equal, if the Z isn't in front, somethings wrong. Then again, sounds like a lot of Zs were effed up pretty bad outta the box last year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts