Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,713 Posts
Great pixs, BUT........The Children and kids will think its acceptable to drink :beer4: and ride when there older after watching there family do it :cop:

It may be too late to change your habits, but please don't teach the kids bad habits :nuts:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Great pixs, BUT........The Children and kids will think its acceptable to drink :beer4: and ride when there older after watching there family do it :cop:

It may be too late to change your habits, but please don't teach the kids bad habits :nuts:[/b]

I guess yer the Hero of the day now.... :logik:

Nice pics George

·
Registered
484 Posts

It may be too late to change your habits, but please don't teach the kids bad habits :nuts:[/b]

I agree! No drinking and riding!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The bottle in my hand had juice in it and was non alcoholic. The most the others had for the entire day were a couple of wobblies and the kids ride with the non drinkers.

G

·
Nice pics, looks like a good site you have there. In regards to the drinking, don't assume they are on the trails, remember this is the Forest and they may well be parked at a site.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These were mostly on someone"s site and during our ride you could"nt scrape up a six pack between 14 riders and the girls parent"s will only allow their kids to ride on the back of my sled and one of the other"s as we know how to toe the line thank you.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Is it some big surprise to anyone that a few beers get put away here and there...???

I call "bullshit" on anyone who says they are.........

(I wouldn't call coors light beer anyway)

Did any of the self-righteous point out the beers on the table in Nutters post?

I'm sorry, I have never gone out riding all day with buddies and pull over and start a campfire to roast wieners like the propaganda shows.
Do you think the Goverment would give millions of dollars to a bunch of drunks ripping up the trails....No!
That is why the 'fake' "It's a Family" recreation - pastime 'gimmick'

.........anyway...

CHEERS!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Trying out my pic posting again as I"m not too skilled.[/b]
yup they look pissed to me and drivin fast and crazy,ther nothing wrong guys good pic, your group of friends look like the type that gets out of control, NOT, i my eyes it is the weekend out with friends and there isnt wrong with a few cold ones long the trails ,some poeple are just to perfect in this world to have a drink ,not bash the guy for have a drink you fuc-kers where not there to know what was goin on ,

·
Registered
373 Posts
Trying out my pic posting again as I"m not too skilled.[/b]
yup they look pissed to me and drivin fast and crazy,ther nothing wrong guys good pic, your group of friends look like the type that gets out of control, NOT, i my eyes it is the weekend out with friends and there isnt wrong with a few cold ones long the trails ,some poeple are just to perfect in this world to have a drink ,not bash the guy for have a drink you fuc-kers where not there to know what was goin on ,

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Did any of the self-righteous point out the beers on the table in Nutters post?

[/quote]
On the table in a restaurant where it is legal vs out on a trail ( if they were on a trail )where it is not legal...good comparison. :nuts:

I don't care if you have a drink while out sledding.( within reason )..but where it is legal to do so. I see nothing wrong with haveing a beer with lunch etc...once again where it is legal to do so. JMO

·
Registered
263 Posts
all i can say is stop off too the side and not on a corner i pull in the bush to drink a busch or two bite me that is sleddin to have a couple not many just a couple i wait till i am parked to get serious hell i have had a drink or two with the wardens in bobgageon trails

·
Registered
698 Posts
The reason I asked if you had a trailer in the forest was I thought maybe it was the end of your day and you were at your trailer enjoying a BEvERage. I just knew the second I clicked on this thread (minutes after you posted it) where it was going to go.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The trail we were stopped at was a bust. It took us a couple of hours trying to turn 4 sleds around in 3ft of snow and we turned (stopped ) a bunch more from going up and having the same problem. There were planks missing from a little bridge over the creek and the lead sled got hung up and what a mess that was getting it out. I guess a picture isn"t worth a 1000 words as it does look like were blocking a trail.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Talk about a post getting side tracked.......someone post a couple pictures of having a good time shared with friends and it gets picked apart!

G

·

I agree! No drinking and riding![/b]

Geez u guys need to get a life and stop trying to be MR.PERFECT. Dont you know the old saying about assuming something. Maybe you need to keep that in mind.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts