Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, to say the least, we drank alot!!!!!!
however we did get to run the lake a little, no trail ridding, but a little drag racing!!! which was a good test sesion for the sleds, first time out with my new setup, so i got to mess around a bit with suspention, and clutching.

here are some pics.

this is the first night at my buddies camp, yhea, we drank and got out the air soft guns!!!!! holly hell we cleaned up bb's for 2 hours after!!!!

then these are just some pics of all of us on the lake, saturday was snowing, sinday was great, sunny ect!!
heres me on my sled!

me on my girls sled

my girl on here sled

heres just some miss pics of all of us.

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here are some from the after party. yes, thats me, and im singing into a hair brush. that was aproximetly 4 shots, and 19 beers into the night. notice the shirt :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
so.......Whos sled was running the best? Eat any F7's?

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, i was beating the orange f7's but one is stock, one is clutched can'd, the green 03 sno pro, i was smoking even with my girls 600 sdi.
the green 06 f7 had chissle picks in it, so he was killing out of the hole (his sled is clutched, piped, caned, head, boondocker, digitron, chissle's ect ect ect.)
i would catch him tho, and from a roll i was 3-4 sleds faster in about 100 foot race.

the Mach was hard. he had 200 chissles!!! from a stop, he would open up 5 sleds and no way would i get him.
from 20 mph, i was side by side with him till about 110 on the dream o meter then he opened up maybe 1/2 a sled. im tweaking as we speak tho, so i can get him next time.
he is clutched, pipe, can, remaped chissled.
good times

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
correct.[/b]
What mods does your sled have? Size track and how many studs? :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What mods does your sled have? Size track and how many studs? :beerchug:[/b]
I run a Bickfords set up consisting of

a head, vf-3, clutching, pipe/can,jetting, and a few other things im sure im forgetting, but bill did most of the work on the motor.
my track is stock 1"x15x 121 with about 192 1.175 mega bites, but im swithing to Rotins per bickfords recomendation

Mbickf7, any way you can double check the ice today/tommorow?
if i know by tommorow afternoon, i can probably make a trip of it

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
THIS SLED HAS NOT LOST TO A REV YET EVERY SKIDOG AND F7 I HAVE RACED HAS WENT DOWN HARD AND FAST. HAVE YET TO RACE RACE A MACH 1000, THAT MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT STORY AND A SAD ENDING FOR THE SKIDOOOO :tease:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
THIS SLED HAS NOT LOST TO A REV YET EVERY SKIDOG AND F7 I HAVE RACED HAS WENT DOWN HARD AND FAST. HAVE YET TO RACE RACE A MACH 1000, THAT MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT STORY AND A SAD ENDING FOR THE SKIDOOOO :tease:[/b]
You can shit on whatever you want >> ice and trail completely different dog, you won't be going by me on the trail with that!

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Nice pics and sleds. I have a place in Buckfield not to far from Crowell Pond. I'm glad to see someone in my area is doing more than staring at their sleds inside the trailer.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Nice pics and sleds. I have a place in Buckfield not to far from Crowell Pond. I'm glad to see someone in my area is doing more than staring at their sleds inside the trailer.[/b]
Where is your place in Buckfield, I know that area very well, have family up there

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THIS SLED HAS NOT LOST TO A REV YET EVERY SKIDOG AND F7 I HAVE RACED HAS WENT DOWN HARD AND FAST. HAVE YET TO RACE RACE A MACH 1000, THAT MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT STORY AND A SAD ENDING FOR THE SKIDOOOO :tease:[/b]
not sure where you race, but i very highly doubt you have the fastest sled.

i have beat some and lost to some. id be happy to try racing yours as well. win or loose, its all fun. :celebrating:

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice pics and sleds. I have a place in Buckfield not to far from Crowell Pond. I'm glad to see someone in my area is doing more than staring at their sleds inside the trailer.[/b]

i got tierd of waiting in november so i did some grass drags. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.