Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that bought a F7 sno pro and put almost every performance product on it all at once. Pipe, clutch kit, heads, air box mod, skis, v force, and gearing then rode it for 100 miles said he didn't like it so he put it up for sale and bought a pro x 800 and put every thing on that too and after 17 miles he totaled it. I then saw him today which was 2 days after he wrecked his 800 and had a new pro x 400 race sled in his truck. Some people just have too much money for their own good. If you only new how many cars he has gone through and how many motors he has blown up. Can you say nitrous and super charger is a standard feature on every car he has.

·
Registered
962 Posts
ICE is LIKE that here I think?

He seems to be modding something and selling it every week.

He should get into a custom sled buiz!!!!

Made some sweet machines.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree with Dave CAt. You never see a Hearst pulling a U-haul. You can't take it with you. Have fun while you can.

·
Registered
173 Posts
now these are the words that always get me into trouble, but I still live like that, glad to know that people still know the inevitable truth to it all, and on top of that, they're Firecat riders !!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i dont expect my parents to leave me any money, and i will tell my boys the same!
if you make it, you have it to spend, if not get a better job!
i tell my parents to spend their money, enjoy what you worked for!
i will do just fine by myself :p

·
Registered
986 Posts
Thanks guys , thought I was spending to much but now u changed my mind I,ll get a good nights sleep & if the wife says anything I ll tell her u said it is ok he he

1 - 12 of 12 Posts