Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold all three of my sleds this week. Time to wait & think of new medal comming. Should be fun again next year Got 3 trail sleds & a radar sled comming. Should keep me busy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you sell them privately? Wish we could do that at the end of the season..

What did you order for next winter?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rob , yes I sold them my self. I have a F7 carb comming for radar runs comming. A F7 pilot efi for wife & a F7 saber cat LX red & blk for me efi also. I have a RX1 warrior comming also. This sled I will put a Bender turbo on it # 2 one 180 - 220 hp. Friends got one . Runs 125-127 in 1000 ft & u can still trail ride it on pump gas. Had to get one before I get to old to ride Like mayby 90 HE HE Have to get it out of my system

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by byoffcr@Mar 10 2003, 10:05 AM
Had to get one before I get to old to ride Like mayby 90 HE HE Have to get it out of my system
I can definitely identify with that :lol: :lol: B)
Good for you!! B)

·
Registered
720 Posts
You guys are selling your F7's and I haven't even paid for my '03 yet. Payment isn't due until April. But I am keeping this sled for a while.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike C why not,its a great sled. I just like to have a new hood & something to work on again. Other wise being retired I would get bored Its a hobby of mine.

·
Registered
720 Posts
byoffcr-

Don't get me wrong, I am glad you guys are able to do it, more power to you. But I have about another 35 / 40 years before I can retire.

And when I do, I hope I buy a couple of new sleds every year too.

Enjoy it while you can, is a good motto to have.

I just really like my sled and am going to hold onto it for a while, or at least until they build something bigger and faster, Firecat Style. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts